Sunday 10 October 2010

Roon Returns!

I haven’t blogged in ages, how bad of me. However, I’m sure my one and only reader will forgive me. Yes, I do forgive me. There we go.

Anyway, much has transpired since I last blogged, and I’ll try to squeeze as much in as I can. Firstly, my trip to Edinburgh:

The University was amazing, I fell in love with it almost immediately. The lecturer giving the talk on Physics at Edinburgh was so funny, and all of the staff seemed friendly and willing to help. Although, I suppose that the point of an open day is to sell your University, so I shouldn’t take that for granted. The whole trip was great, Edinburgh is an amazing city, I spent half of my time walking around with my head in the air, staring at the tall buildings that seem to envelop you in history. The architecture really is wonderful, and there are so many little corners to explore I don’t think anyone could ever get bored living there. I’ve never wanted something more than a place at Edinburgh University.

Back at school:

I co-run a club for year seven and eight pupils to get them playing loads of different sports, and we were playing ‘horse’. You have to shoot at a basketball hoop and if you don’t get it in, you get a letter until you spell ‘horse’, when you do, you’re out. What I didn’t foresee was this:

“I’m a HO!”
“Yeah well, I’m a HOR!”

Jesus Christ, I dread to think what they told their parents. Anyway, another music suggestion - Tingsek. It makes even my miserable feet tap. “World of its own” is a particularly good one. I’ll be publishing an upbeat spotify play list shortly, so watch out for that. I had more to say, but I forgot, lucky you.

Au revoir!

1 comment: